If you’re considering buying a home, the GTA market can be tricky to navigate, not to mention all the changes to the mortgage lending rules over the past year. The Shirriff Wells team has over 30 years of experience buying in a variety of market conditions and is ready to help you find your dream home.
We are here to help you have an enjoyable experience when purchasing one of the biggest, if not the biggest, purchases you will ever make!
What you can expect as a Buyer working with the Shirriff Wells team:
- When your search begins, we will create a needs and wants list to ensure we source properties that meet the majority of your requirements. This list is an excellent guide to finding the property of your dreams.
- We will determine if you are buying a forever home, a home for resale or an investment property. The criteria for each will vary as the needs between the properties are very different, for example, location, resale neighbourhood, number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms and proximity to schools and transit – to name a few.
- We will disclose any pertinent information regarding a property or a neighbourhood to ensure you have the full story before purchase.
- When it comes time for negotiation, the Shirriff Wells team will use our knowledge and experience to negotiate the best deal possible on your behalf.
- We will incorporate up to 3 visits to the property before the closing date to ensure you have plenty of time to measure and review the property before moving in.
- We have a team of experts that can provide all the professional services you may need along the way such as lawyers, movers, accountants, mortgage specialists, home inspections etc. Our team of professionals will be happy to help as needed.
- The Real Estate commission is paid by the Seller and the land transfer tax is paid by the Buyer. These are two points to keep in mind when working out the total numbers pertaining to the transaction.
- We are happy to provide a list of closing costs, as well as the process regarding the exchange of funds, so you are fully prepared with no surprises on the day of closing.
The Shirriff Wells team has helped many, many buyers over the years successfully transition into their new homes. We would be honoured to do the same for you. If you are considering Buying a property in the GTA contact us today to get the conversation started – at www.shirriffwells.com.